Lia Nissan Certified Pre-Owned
Buy Smart. Own Confidence.
Only Nissans that meet our high standards qualify for Certified Pre-Owned status. They must be less than five years old, with less than 60,000 miles on the odometer. Plus, they must have a clean, non-branded title and, most important, pass a 156-point Quality Assurance Inspection.
Benefits of buying a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan include:
- 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty1
- Vehicle title history report
- Vehicle title insurance policy
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance2
- Trip-interruption coverage
- 156-point inspection
- Genuine Nissan parts
- Factory-trained technicians
- Optional Security+Plus Pre-Owned "WRAP" Service
limited warranty, whichever occurs earlier. For complete information
concerning coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer
and read the actual limited warranty.
2 Roadside Assistance/Towing Assistance/Trip Interruption is provided for a period of up to 84 months from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle's odometer, whichever comes first.
3 Pre-Owned contracts must be purchased at the time of sale.